Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Couponing Adventure

My friend Christine has really gotten the hang of couponing over the last couple weeks and she wanted me to join her! Yesterday was our first run together and she did great... I some how screwed up in Target so I won't even post about that but I made up for it in Walgreens.
Today Drugstore Divas posted about another great deal at Walgreens so I tried that out alone!!!
In this weeks flier, Walgreens brand Hydrogen Peroxide (16oz bottles) are 3/$1.00 (.99cents each with out the in flier coupon) and for every 2 first aid products you purchased you got a first aid bag for FREE !! I purchased 4 bottles of Peroxide and got 2 first aid bags for free.
*In store the sign says the bag is free with the purchase of every 2 first aid products which is correct. The actual first aid bag says "free with the purchase of any three first aid products"*

My husband will be using one bag on his trip down to California on his motorcycle and the other I will keep in our car. Ya never know when you will need bandages.

No comments:

Post a Comment