Wednesday, April 2, 2014

About Me

My name is Mallory Panchelli. I'm small business owner, house keeper and most of all a supportive Navy wife. My husband has been in the Navy for five years now and just re-enlisted for another six years, at this point he plans on making it career. We are currently living in Oak Harbor, Washington (about two hours North of Seattle).

I decided to start this blog to add on to the crazy amount of things I already do :) My husband is just getting home from a nine month deployment BUT we are gearing up for another nine month deployment here shortly.

On this blog you will find the daily grind that I do to keep myself busy while my husband is gone. There will be information about my small business; Created On 86th, recipes, giveaways, information from my favorite blogs, pictures that I take and more!



No comments:

Post a Comment